Anish immediately recognize the voice of Aniket. He asked the captain if he could go?
Captain replied - No! I can't let you go. I am already short handed and can't afford to lose one more person.
Aniket screamed again- Anish! Please come and help me.
Anish! Please come and help me.
Anish, sat quietly because captain had refused earlier. Again When He heard Aniket, he didn't able to stop himself. Anish asked captain I need to go sir. His captain allowed and He crawled into the darkness and dragged back Aniket to trench. They found that Aniket was died. Now captain got angry and shouted at Anish. Didn't I tell you that Aniket was not going to make it. He is dead and you could have been killed and I would have been become more short handed. You made a mistake.
Anish replied- I didn't make a mistake.
When I reached to Aniket his last words were - "Anish! I Know you would come".
Moral- Good relationship is hard to find and once developed should be nurtured.
Reference- You Can Win (Shiv Khera)
No comments:
Post a Comment