Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Pound of Butter


There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to a baker. One day the baker decided to weigh the butter to see if he was getting exactly a pound. It wasn't a pound this made baker angry and he decided to take the farmer to the court. 

The Judge asked the farmer, How he is measuring the butter which he was selling. 

Farmer replied, "Your Honor, I am Primitive (old tradition). I don't have proper measure but I do have a scale.

The Judge asked, "Then how do you weigh the butter ?"

The Farmer replied, " The Honor, Long before the baker started buying A pound of butter from me and I started buying a pound loaf of bread from him. Everyday when baker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight in butter. If anyone need to be blamed, It is baker. 
"We get back in life what we give to others".  




 

1 comment:

Moments Liver

Moment living is an art of a musician, writer, artist or a person who loves life. To take this content to the next step I will take an examp...